We accept the following payment methods:
Associations & Memberships:
About Dream Stone Granite & Marble
Dream Stone Granite & Marble is a leader in fabrication and installation of natural stone with over 10 years experience. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality of craftsmanship and superior customer service at affordable prices.
We offer a wide range of products related to natural and engineered stone fabrication. From kitchen countertops, to vanity tops, jacuzzi and fireplace surrounds, to full wall and floor paneling.
Dream Stone Granite & Marble Advantage:
- Quality - Our products are always fabricated with the upmost precision and quality and using state of the art technology. By using quality machinery, we save time and resources, while keeping the highest standards of quality. Our installers have years of experience.
- Material - We are not only a fabricator and installer of countertops, but also a stocking supplier of natural stone. We stock only premium quality natural stones from the most renowned quarries all over the world. Having our own stock allows us to work faster, producing countertops with the highest quality. Having our own stone inventory makes us a truly one-stop-shopping solution for granite countertops.
- Customization - Since slabs can vary in color and pattern, even within one batch, we want you to pick the very slabs that we'll use for your project. You can even choose what parts you want to use: the colorful vein on the countertop or maybe put your sink cutout where the darker spots are. It's all possible with us. The wide range of edge profiles is also useful to change the look of your countertops. We have the tools and the skill it takes to make your designs uniquely you.
- Customer Service - The same attention for detail is present when you visit our facility. Our salespeople will answer all of your questions. They are periodically trained by leading designers on the principles of interior design and will be able to help you pick a color and pattern that will compliment your home. Whether you already have something in mind or just want to browse for ideas, they will show you the best prospects for your project. The truly no-hassle environment will assure a prompt service and an individual and friendly experience.
- Price - Our low prices are an extension of efficient management, the use of technology, being a stocking fabricator, having our own installation teams, and from our excellent reputation.
- Years in Business
- Dream Stone Granite & Marble has been in business for 14 years.
Read What Our Customers Are Saying
"Just a quick note to thank you and your colleagues at Dream Stone for the terrific job you did with our new countertops and backsplashes. With the open floor plan of our home, the kitchen is a very visible part of the living space; now it is also a visual highlight. We're especially happy with the unique backsplash Joe designed. It ties the countertops and the cabinetry together perfectly, and it adds design flair to the beautiful natural materials. We've received lots of compliments on it from visiting friends. We'd recommend Dream Stone to anyone!"
“Andrew and I have owned our home for almost twenty years and until now we have only made minor repairs. When we made the decision to have granite put in our kitchen we looked at several granite companies and had actually chosen someone else to do the work. Then we had the good fortune of someone recommending your company. In spite of the fact that we had to pay $1500 to get out of our other contract, it was by far one of the best decisions we have ever made. Your stone and tile work was meticulous and the 1 1/4 inch granite was absolutely beautiful. The overall transformation of our home is really quite amazing. We just had our home refinanced and the appraiser said the new counter tops increased the value of our home. In all the years of working with different contractors and workmen we have never had such a good experience. Your crews were so considerate and respectful of our home that it was indeed a pleasure to have them there and they went way beyond what was expected in cleaning up after themselves. Thank you so much for all of your help."
- Maria V.
“I just wanted to take this opportunity to write you a letter thanking you and your crew for doing a superb job installing new granite countertops in our kitchen, and to tell you how much we are thoroughly enjoying both the beauty and the utility of this product!"
- Richard W.
"I wanted to take a minute to thank you. When we initially worked with Joe, he was professional and easy to work with. Then we met Kenny, who gave great suggestions and did a fabulous job with the template. When the installers came out... more professionalism and a "can do" attitude. Finally, the day after the install I received a call from Kenny who wanted to make sure we were happy with the work done. Happy? We were overwhelmed! The granite is beautiful in our kitchen...your pricing was fair, and most of all your group of people are delightful to work with. Being a business owner myself, you hear about problems more often than from the "happy" and customers. However, professional leadership starts at the top and pride in workmanship is a result. We have already recommended you as people stop by to see our fabulous kitchen! Please extend our appreciation to all.”
“Thank you very much. The job looks great! Now that her bathroom in Granite is finished, my wife thinks that she has died and gone to heaven."
“Thank you for a job well done."
- Jay L.
" I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the new desk top that you have provided for my office. I especially appreciate the courtesy, professionalism and spirit of service your installation team demonstrated during the installation process.”
- Rev. Steven
"Thanks so much for the GREAT job on my house. Everything (Granite Countertops) looks so nice! I'll recommend you to anyone I can!"
- Edward S.
"What can I say but thank you so much. Such a perfect stone. I love it! You and your company are so easy to refer to people. I will always recommend Dream Stone. Your team are artists-fabulous workmanship. I will continue to let people know you are the best place to get their granite from."
- Laura W.
"Dream Stone was by far the best contractor to work with during my remodel. I hesitate to use the word contractor because they have really become friends. They are passionate about what they do and it shows in the quality of work and depth of selection. They did some things none of my other contractors were able to do. And you may think, Contractors are supposed to do these things. Well Dream Stone was the only one I found who did:
- They took my phone call
- They kept their appointments
- They stuck to their price (actually it was a little lower than I expected)
- They did a great install and ON TIME!
- They followed up to make sure we were 100% happy, Of course we are!
I knew we would like the slab we chose but, when it was installed we LOVED it. They cut the granite perfectly to maximize the stones beauty and compliment our kitchen.
I have always hoped that someday in the future I would have a dream home. After Dream Stone was finished with our project I feel that I am ahead of schedule on that goal. There is not a morning goes by that I do not go into the kitchen, and say to myself, wow this is really beautiful, I love my kitchen. .”
"Our Black Galaxy granite kitchen countertops were installed yesterday, and they look fantastic. Kenny and Joe did a beautiful job. Our cabinetry and dining nook presented some challenges in fabrication and installation, and your team was more than up to the task. The experiences of working with Dream Stone has been completely satisfactory - in fact, it has exceeded our expectations. Kenny was very patient, professional and responsive. Because of him - and, of course, because of the unbelievable selection of granite you sent us to see - choosing our granite was fun. We never felt like we were being "sold" and always felt like we were being helped. Joe treated us with the care and attention one would expect on a much bigger job, and we appreciated it. In fact, every single person we've spoken with at Dream Stone has been a pleasure to deal with. What a great staff you have! Before going with you, we considered several other granite suppliers. There were three reasons that we selected Dream Stone:
- Remarkable selection, with the ability to pick our actual slab(s) locally
- Outstanding sales support
- Fair pricing
Because the fabrication and installation were just as first-rate as every other part of the process, we want you to know that we will recommend Dream Stone without reservation."
- Christopher & Samantha F.
Call 732-414-2264 Today!
We'll be happy to answer any questions you have.